BYOB – Bring Your Own Bubble
As we start a cautious exit from COVID lockdown, it is now possible for me to restart my Guided Walking Tours.
I am certified as “Good to Go” and have recently completed the WorldHost 2020 assessment. Consequently, I’m very aware of the risks still associated with the virus. I have, therefore, decided to set a few temporary ground rules:
- I do not intend, for the short term anyway, to have multiple households or bubbles on the same Tour. I will only accept a booking from ONE person on behalf of a household or support bubble (minimum 2, maximum 8 people in total). NOTE: it is the responsibility of the person booking the Tour to ensure that Guests in their Group are from the same household or constitute a support bubble.
- I encourage all Guests to bring their own hand sanitiser, but as a contingency I will have some available on the Tour.
- I will wear a face covering at any point where I am within 2 metres of a Tour Guest, for example where Guests need to approach me to have a closer look at a picture or artifact. I would appreciate Guests do likewise.
- The Tour Route (1.2 to 2 miles, depending on your Route preference) is outdoors, which greatly reduces the risk of virus transmission.
Seven Steps to Book a Tour
- Contact me with your preferred dates/times (contact details are on the homepage)
- I’ll confirm which of those I can accommodate.
- We agree on a date & time for a Tour.
- A Method of payment is agreed.
- Once the booking is confirmed, I will provide you with any relevant joining instructions.
- Please arrive promptly at the agreed date & time to start your Tour.
- Experience a unique Guided Walking Tour of Carrickfergus.
As soon as further restrictions allow, I will be able to start taking bookings on a less restrictive manner. Apologies, in the meantime, if my current ground rules don’t suit you.
Even though the number of Guests who can join a Tour has been reduced, there is no change to the pricing: £8 Adults (16+), £5 Juniors (8-16), FREE for those under 7 (children that young may not be interested in joining a Tour, but are welcome to come along).
Feel free to contact me for further information or to ask me a questions about the Tour.